Saturday, July 5, 2008

Truman's First Swim


we took truman swimming for the first time the other day, and he absolutely loved it! he didn't cry once, not even when we got out of the pool and he was cold! he must love the water as much as his dad and i do. we are so excited to be able to share this with him and look forward to much more swimming in the future!

doesn't he look so content and laid back in his little floaty? his little legs were moving the whole time, like he was swimming. it was so cute! oh, and his new thing is sucking his two fingers. he hasn't ever been interested in a pacifier, and this definitely helps him self-soothe now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the picture. I need to take the kids to the pool, but I look like a beached whale. Not so cute for others too see.

Yes I have the D.C. DVDs and I've watched some of them, but just haven't had the time to watch it all, but was going to give them back to you at Truman's baby blessing and then when you were here for the BBQ, but never thought of it at the time (which by the way, sums up my life). Next time we see each other I will be sure to get them to you. I feel guilty everytime I see them cause I've had them for so long. I'm sorry!