Saturday, August 9, 2008

tagged...

thanks anna, for the opportunity to share some info:

Four things I love about my husband:
1. he always tells me how much he loves me
2. he is an amazing dad to truman
3. he is very supportive and puts my needs and wants first
4. he is incredibly devoted to the church and our family

Four jobs I have had:
1. paper carrier for the bend bulletin: age 11
2. st. charles medical center tray aide: i delivered patients' dinner trays at the local hospital in high school
3. landsystems nursery: summer job home from byu doing landscaping, etc.
4. pier 1, assorted positions, currently regional manager: 9 years and counting...

Four TV shows I watch:
1. the office
2. 30 rock
3. project runway
4. gossip girl (yeah, i know i'm like 16)

Four movies I have watched more than once (at least):
1. say anything
2. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
3. clueless
4. juno

Four places I have been: (that all start with O)
1. oregon: home, sweet home
2. orem, ut: worked there during school
3. old tucson, az: when we lived in gilbert growing up
4. ontarios: in both oregon & california

Four people who e-mail me "regularly":
1. work peeps
2. dad
3. joel
4. mom

Four most played songs in my iTunes:
1. where does the good go (tegan & sara)
2. don't i hold you (wheat)
3.goodnight and go (imogen heap)
4. marching bands of manhattan (death cab)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. cafe rio veggie salad
2. soft-serve ice cream
3. diet coke (don't even tell me it's not a "food")
4. chocolate chip cookies

Four places I would like to visit:
1. italy
2. hawaii
3. paris
4. banff

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. truman learning how to walk
2. vacation to hawaii next june
3. christmas time with truman and joel
4. truman sleeping longer! please baby, please!

Four People I tag:
1. bev
2. veeda
3. lisa
4. abbey

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yay - glad you did this; it is fun to learn new things about your friends! By the way, on the "4 places I have been" question I added the qualifier "that all start with O" to change it up a bit. I should have put "that all start with the same letter" so that others could do whatever letter they wanted. I'm glad to see that you came up with four O's, but hopefully the people we tagged will do whatever they want. :)

Veeda said...

Really, I am excited for gossip girl to come back.