Friday, May 18, 2007

all about me

Three things about me you may not have known:

thanks, veeda!

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. well, anyone who has known me the last 8 years already knows, pier 1
2. landsystems nursery, i was a landscaper
3. st. charles hospital, i delivered patient's dinner trays

Three Places that I have lived:
1. bend, oregon
2. marysville, wa (born at home!)
3. gilbert, az

Three TV shows I like to watch:
i'll only list ones that might surprise you:
1. little people, big world
2. tori & dean: inn love
3. the girls next door

Three favorite movies:
1. say anything
2. dancer in the dark
3. buffalo 66

Three Places I've been to/on holiday/vacation:
1. nyc
2. puerta vallarta
3. victoria, bc

Three things that drive me crazy:
1. slow drivers
2. people who are late to work
3. when my dog pees or poops in the house

Three things that make me happy:
1. my husband
2. when my dog gives me her "puppy dog eyes"
3. pioneer town

Three of my favorite things to eat:
1. cafe rio
2. ice cream
3. diet coke

Three places I would rather be right now:
1. oregon (but we're going next weekend!)
2. hawaii, because i've never been!
3. nyc, just because i love it!

5 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

Hey, where is Bend, Oregon? My parents are moving to Hood River, Oregon in 2 weeks? I cannot believe they keep getting farther and farther from texas.

lisa said...

you watch Little People, Big World? really? since when? what about ANTM? i'm assuming you still watch that, and i want to know what you think about Jaslene.

Veeda said...

in the three jobs you've had in your life, you forgot to mention:
4. Hooters

Patrick said...

come on out to nyc! we miss you...

Veeda said...

you are taking much too long to update this blog.